Ready to Drink Cocktails

Finally delving into the world of RTD's, anyone who has put them out before or is in the process of doing so now. I just need some starter information on it. Did you all can it yourselves? what kind of RTD did you make? How would I go about starting a batch and how many gallons per batch did you all come up with?

Just a few questions that need to be answered, anything would be awesome

Cheers!

I am creating one and it truly depends on what spirit, I am doing 100% agave so I MUST work with distillers in Mexico, and it's just more regulations plus there are only a few canning facilities in Mexico and you have to do everything. But, if you don't use tequila and say vodka it will be much much easier as there are plenty of full-service companies that will formulate, bottle, and package your products. Most places will give you a bulk tank of spirit and then you just order your minimum as you go. First, you need to contact the companies to find out what the minimum order is and see if you can afford it, after that calculate the cost of labels, formula creation, storage for cans, and then marketing materials. I would recommend teaming up with someone who is familiar like a consultant to fast-track as there are so many details that can be missed. 

I am a year into my project and I am not yet at production, but all in all for the first run plus set up and business cost I am currently looking at $65,000 for  initial investment and I still have to get a marketing team.

So I currently run a distillery in Ocean City, Maryland, I have about 18 different products currently but the market for spirits is running low right now so that's why we have decided to experiment into this market. We make vodka for 6 months out of the year so that wouldn't be an issue. I would say formula creation and canning it would be the biggest issue I have currently. I don't want to go to crazy on the formula, thinking a vodka base with peach extract and sparkling water/soda water or something of that nature