Looking for a bulk White Dog Source

Vokurka

Does anyone know of a supplier or distillery that I could contract with to purchase bulk white dog?

Perhaps a broker?

Also, if I could find a supplier who will bottle for me too, it would be a plus.

Thanks.

We at Ultra Pure LLC have a 160 proof corn based heary character product. Please call us at 877-778-5872 and we can discuss the various purchasing optons.

Sincerely, Chip Weismiller

www.ultrapure-usa.com

According to their web site, Ultra Pure can also supply you with Blended 3 year old Canadian Whiskey (155 Proof) and 3 year old Scotch Whiskey (132 Proof). A recent email solicitation also offered 4 year old Bourbon Whiskey (125 Proof). They call these "artisan spirit bases," although what makes them "artisan" is not explained. They are available in quantities as small as 55 gallons.

I am selling my distilled spirits plant in southern California. Lock stock and barrel including State and Federal licenses for $150,000. It might be something to consider!

www.grandesole.com

Zeke

626-824-6696

Does anyone know of a supplier or distillery that I could contract with to purchase bulk white dog?

Perhaps a broker?

Also, if I could find a supplier who will bottle for me too, it would be a plus.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...