40 gallon steam jacketed

Made in Maine

Hey Folks,

We just wanted to share a picture of the 40 gallon steam jacketed pot still with agitator. It comes up to temp in about 45 minutes. Our customer is eager to ready their facility for the arrival of this beauty. The other is one that is ready to be finished in about 4 Days for the next customer. We have built this one thinking ot keep it, But as usual, we will build another if someone would like a 150 gallon pot still with immersion heaters. It can run off single phase or 3 phase. we havent finished this one off so if you'd like a Gin basket or Dephlegmator, we can still add one. The 40 Gallon can run with steam but we are going to test it on hot water circulation too. My engineer is doing some graphs (geek!), you number people will like this...all good. Anyone interested in the 150 Gallon should contact me directly and we can talk about options. No matter what options you want, it can be ready to ship in about a week.

post-706-129824219441_thumb.jpg

post-706-129824221768_thumb.jpg

Jesse built me a 5gallon practice still that i received from him last week. It is a beauty and i am very pleased with his work. I will try to post a pic of it this week.

Hey Folks,

We just wanted to share a picture of the 40 gallon steam jacketed pot still with agitator. It comes up to temp in about 45 minutes. Our customer is eager to ready their facility for the arrival of this beauty. The other is one that is ready to be finished in about 4 Days for the next customer. We have built this one thinking ot keep it, But as usual, we will build another if someone would like a 150 gallon pot still with immersion heaters. It can run off single phase or 3 phase. we havent finished this one off so if you'd like a Gin basket or Dephlegmator, we can still add one. The 40 Gallon can run with steam but we are going to test it on hot water circulation too. My engineer is doing some graphs (geek!), you number people will like this...all good. Anyone interested in the 150 Gallon should contact me directly and we can talk about options. No matter what options you want, it can be ready to ship in about a week.