150 Gallon electric still for sale

Hey Folks,

This still is ready for the finishing touches. At this point we can add a Dephlegmator and/or a Gin basket. It can be finished off for either single phase or three phase 240 volt power. With the final details of this build we can have it tested and shipped in about two weeks. The 16" manway allows easy access. This still can be finished off to run Vodka. Please contact me for pricing. We can discuss options and costs.

post-706-129902320892_thumb.jpg

post-706-12990273627_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I would like to find out more about your electric still, the sooner the better. We need to up production quickly! What is the cost, and what would it cost to get it to make vodka?

Brand new, I assume

Jeremy Loyer

Bare Distillery

907 230 1187

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Folks,

This still is ready for the finishing touches. At this point we can add a Dephlegmator and/or a Gin basket. It can be finished off for either single phase or three phase 240 volt power. With the final details of this build we can have it tested and shipped in about two weeks. The 16" manway allows easy access. This still can be finished off to run Vodka. Please contact me for pricing. We can discuss options and costs.

i would love a price quote on that still.253 318 3534.theres my number .cheers