Hello All....

I would like to introduce myself and my company. I'm Steve Hambly, my company is Global Stainless Systems Inc. We are manufactures of stainless and copper tanks, stills, mash tuns, and accessory equipment. I have been in the tank fabrication world for some time now working mostly the last 15 years on breweries and a bit for distilleries. We are branching out now, and are very excited about it, into a higher level with distilleries. Lee Medoff of Bull Run distillery is working with us to improve our designs and get us going in the right direction for making the equipment highly functional, nice to look at and not full of bells and whistles.

Our Web site will be active soon so that will give a better description of what we are about. We look forward to meeting a lot of you, having a lot of fun, and watching this craft grow.

Steve Hambly

I would like to introduce myself and my company. I'm Steve Hambly, my company is Global Stainless Systems Inc. We are manufactures of stainless and copper tanks, stills, mash tuns, and accessory equipment. I have been in the tank fabrication world for some time now working mostly the last 15 years on breweries and a bit for distilleries. We are branching out now, and are very excited about it, into a higher level with distilleries. Lee Medoff of Bull Run distillery is working with us to improve our designs and get us going in the right direction for making the equipment highly functional, nice to look at and not full of bells and whistles.

Our Web site will be active soon so that will give a better description of what we are about. We look forward to meeting a lot of you, having a lot of fun, and watching this craft grow.

Steve Hambly

Very Cool! I think you're with the right distillery to help guide you towards designs that fit a artisan small batch distillery. Lee is the king! We'll keep you in mind for sure as we look to expand our production and equipment needs. Thanks for the posting!

Steve Hambly

Hi Steve. Please let me know when your site is up and running. I'm opening a distillery in Saratoga, NY, www.saratogadistilleries.com, my email is richdevall@acmenet.net

Steve Hambly

Steve - let me know when you are up as well, I need some boiling pots made. I manage the Graham Barnes Distillery in Austin. joshua.w.holland@gmail.com