Jump to content

Non-bonded warehousing

Recommended Posts

If it's bonded then you don't pay the excise tax untill withdrawn. If non-bonded you pay the tax and store it, Virginia wants a permit so that they have access and can maintain control of all spirits within the state. Basicly all alcohol is controlled within the commonwealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...