Steam tunnel?

Ryan S.

Why wouldn't you just use heat, like this link?

http://www.liquidpac...ry/heat-tunnels

Open steam seems like a mess, especially in the summers in Houston.

Hey J,

That could def work too. Were not opposed to either steam or any other source of heat. Just was wondering if anyone here could recommend one that doesnt cost too much yet is still quality .

• 3 weeks later...

Ryan,

We manufacture both steam and electric shrink ovens. Our electric ovens emulate steam by using a PID Controller and haev low energy usage by recirculating the hot air from the inside.

Both oven types have their advantages and disadvantages. Let me know if you need some more specific info.

I am very familiar with the Generic steam tunnel. They are a direct competitor of ours. I think we have more familiararity with shrink systems since we've been doing it for over 20 years. Generic does not have the same experience but a steam tunnel is a steam tunnel. They do not manufacture electric ovens.

Ryan,

We manufacture both steam and electric shrink ovens. Our electric ovens emulate steam by using a PID Controller and haev low energy usage by recirculating the hot air from the inside.

Both oven types have their advantages and disadvantages. Let me know if you need some more specific info.

I am very familiar with the Generic steam tunnel. They are a direct competitor of ours. I think we have more familiararity with shrink systems since we've been doing it for over 20 years. Generic does not have the same experience but a steam tunnel is a steam tunnel. They do not manufacture electric ovens.

Hello Aaron,

Thanks very much for the reply. I spoke with the guys at generic. Taking into account the size of our first runs and the fact that we decided to go with PVC I think our best bet is to go with an electric oven.

Would you be able to shoot me a quote on what you think would be the best piece of equipment for us? Looking at doing about a 1000 bottles a week for the first few months fwiw.....

Feel free to call me at 281-796-9816 and or email me at ryansovelius@gmail.com and we can discuss further....

Best,

Ryan S.