DSP in 33 days! There's hope

mattabv

Matt,

Great news. We had a meeting with Sen. Tester and will be having a meeting with Sen. Baucus this week regarding the timing of both DSP licenses and more importantly COLA and Label approvals.

I'm sure our conversations didn't influence the timing of this DSP, but as a note to all, your legislators are willing to make calls to TTB to assist in getting things done....mainly because that doesn't require legislation, which as we all know is stuck in limbo in our current legislative climate.

The more we let them know that the TTB, especially the licensing and label approval groups are swamped, they can do things to help.

Cheers.

Thanks John, and just as a note for all at this stage I believe the reason for the quick turnaround time was the diligence of my clients preparer in using her contact at her local TTB office, she is extremely annimate about always being helpful and timely help in ensuring an ACCURATE filing. We strongly believe this was instrumental in the speed of approval. Take note folks, they truly want to help you in the process. Simple and accurate responses were the key. Now work on cola and label approvals would truly be in our best interest. Hope this holds true for all my present and future clients. Cheers, Matt

Great news. We had a meeting with Sen. Tester and will be having a meeting with Sen. Baucus this week regarding the timing of both DSP licenses and more importantly COLA and Label approvals.

John, keep us informed as to how these meetings go. You should let Baucus know there is a distillery in Billings with one product approval pending and two labels pending... and we'd love to get those through so we can have a more diverse product line.

Cheers!

JAke