Hello from Three Oaks (Southwest Michigan)

*DUPLICATE POST - SORRY - PLEASE DELETE*

Hello from Journeyman Distillery in Three Oaks, Michigan. I'm the number four distiller behind the founder, his right hand man, and the barrel house manager. I just started doing this about 9-months ago with only some home brewing experience in my pocket.

We make bourbon, rye, wheat, single malt, a 4 grain mash-up (my favorite), gin, vodka, rum, and a couple specialty items like our jalapeno white whiskey.

I like to make connections and learn about distilling and brewing. Always happy to share what I know and learn from all of you.

Cheers!

Ryan Friesen

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryankf

http://journeymandistillery.com/

Welcome all,

I'm another Michigan distiller (soon), near the Ann Arbor, Michigan area. I am starting up with a partner, to produce organic whisky and Brandies. I've been following many of the threads and found ADI to be an excellent group, worthy of joining. Hope to see some of you around. I'll include more details about our business, once we get more "approvals"...

Cheers,

Rob Merte

Ryan, Grad to see you here, at ADI. I am also a "newbie" starting our distillery near Ann Arbor (next year?). I was at the Dec. Kothe workshop with you.

Best wishes.

Rob Merte

Hey Rob, glad to hear from you. Kudos on starting up in Ann Arbor. I'd love to hear how things are going.

ryan

Hey Ryan. Have you been in touch with fellas over at Michigan State University? I hear they are doing some big things within the spirits/distilling industry.

Not personally, but our founder has. They do seem to be pushing things along. Exciting to have it nearby.

ryan