Low PSI spray ball

whiskeytango

Try a cheap lawn sprinkler from a hardware store.

I use one called a butterfly that has a rotating vane in the water jet and gives very good coverage at quite low water pressure

It has plastic components so you need to remove it when distilling.

You may try high psi (60 - 100) and low gpm. You can do a lot with most cip balls. Here are 2 people that know these items well.

The complete winemaker Santa Rosa, CA. and Key Industries Napa, CA. Key is a dairy and winery supplier of all kinds of stainless stuff. The other is good for random stuff you may need. Not always the cheapest but they are good at having stock.

I purchased 1.5" diameter ones on Alibaba Express for around $10 a piece. I can't find the link for them individually anymore but here is a link for a lot of 5 for $63

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cleaning-in-Place-very-compact-static-spray-ball-SS316-cleaning-nozzles-Free-Shipping/1879353594.html.

I have one installed in each of my 8 trays with individual valves on each one. I use a small transfer pump ($60) from grainger to recirculate a hot 8% citric acid solution through each tray. Cleans them up really nice. Send me a pm and I'll send you some pics if you want.

I use the same ones as James...

don't clog from grain as easy as drilled balls, works with less water, and when it does clog, cleaning it out only takes a minute. They come in acetal, too.

Any pump. Cheap Northern Equipment pump doesn't do a good job, but any 1/2" diaphragm pump works great. I use a big-a** Jabsco impeller pump ;-)