Help finding the real McCoy

Scrounge

Any one here using Jim McCoy for a consultant? Anyone here heard from him in the last month? Anyone here live near him, maybe wanna go see if he's ok? Don't wanna bad mouth the guy, but he cashed my check and dropped off the planet, wait maybe I do wanna bad mouth him? I don't know what to think. He's a pretty well known name in the industry, so I'm trying to give him the benefit of my doubt here, but dude hasn't replied to numerous texts, emails, voice mails. Kinda figured I shouldn't have wait weeks to get answers from my consultant? Any info on his present existence would help. Thanks. Scrounge

I truly hope Mr. McCoy recovers quickly. If you are in need of a recommendation in the mean time I have worked with Charles Schmacher several times and have even brought him into the fold of my distillery experts group. If you are interested let me know and I can get you connected to him. He spent a very long time with the TTB and ATF and is VERY well versed in all things TTB related. Hope this helps and hope Jim is well soon.