Jump to content

Between DSP and COLA approval. What we can and can't do?


Recommended Posts

You can not bottle without an approved label. You can not withdraw your spirit from your bonded area without a label. So, you can not serve tastings or sell cocktails because this is outside of your bonded area.

You can make your spirit and store it in bulk containers and keep it in processing/storage until you have the labels.

This is all covered in the TTB's code of federal regulations. Maybe take this time to read through it again. I've read it 4 times now, and I still keep learning info from it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...