Bottle Manufacturer Needed - Call Us

Jeff Hancock

Robert Miller

561-8188977

Robert has many contacts and is normally able to get bottle orders as low as 10,000 pcs. He has taken care of me very well. His prices are great and it's really hard to find people with uniqe products and ability to take a small order.

Label One Connect in Beaverton Oregon. Tom Talarico. They've been a great asset. Embossing, foil, whatever you need, they can do.503-646-7933. I started with a small order of 5,000 and have ordered 15,000 more through them in the past few months. Their prices were a little high for my label with foil embossing, but once I stepped up the size, they cut their prices considerably.

Tim

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

Jeff, I've had a fantastic experience with Universal Specialties, so get in touch with Derek there - he's gone the distance for me. Message me if you'd like his contact info.

Also, Frank at Universal Specialties is great. I'm still digging through which bottle to use, and those guys have been extremely helpful. He's here on this forum somewhere, so look him up.

Andrew

• 6 months later...

Jeff,

I called and send an e-mail with no response. Please call me to discuss your glass bottle needs. Your custom design, 10000 piece minimum order quantity, ISO 9001 certified glass manufacturer. I can help!