Branding and logo design

Talk to GStone. He is an amazing artist and member of this Forum but whether he has any time may be a problem.

Check out his work on the bottles of Marteau absinthe, Pacifique absinthe and Voyager Gin as examples.

Can anyone recommend a company that designs company logos and bottle lables. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nathan,

You should contact Fred Wickham at Howell Libertore & Wickham Inc. Fred has a marketing communication and graphic design agency in the Finger Lakes, which does labels for wineries and artisanal food producers. You can reach Fred by e-mail at fred@hlwelmira.com or on his web site at www.hlwelmira.com.

Also attached is some general trademark law information that I send to my wine and food clients when they are selecting a name or design for their products.

Best of luck!

Mark

Mark Traphagen

Traphagen Law PLLC

Intellectual Property for Business, Media and the Arts

Washington, DC 20006

Phone (202) 223-4775

E-Mail mark.traphagen@traphagenlaw.com

wine trademark one-pager.pdf

Can anyone recommend a company that designs company logos and bottle lables. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can also check with Rick in Billings, Montana. He has done a number of labels and does turnkey work from concept to TTB label approval. The latter is also real important from a time point of view.

http://www.bakkodesign.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have anyone specific to suggest, but I recommend that you use someone with a lot of package design experience, preferably in beverages. Package design is very specialized.

That said, Koval's packaging is lovely and was designed by Sonat's mom.

Regardless of who you use, do your job, which is to have a clear idea of what you want your packaging to say and to whom.

• 1 year later...