Form 5100.16 Download Glitch

RobertS

I went to the TTB website to download an updated copy of form 5100.16, transfer in bond, and cannot actually view it. All I can see is:

PLEASE WAIT...

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document.

Is anyone else having this issue with what's currently available on the website? All the other forms I tried are working fine. Does anyone have a recent version that displays correctly?

I do have a copy of the form from 2013, if that would still be considered valid. I'd like to submit for ASAP approval once the government comes out of shutdown, and can't exactly ask the TTB at the moment for obvious reasons...

Ahh, thank you JailBreak. My in-browser viewer was having problems but my dedicated viewer program handled it fine.

In the process of hunting, I found how to confirm if you have the latest version: https://www.reginfo.gov/public/Forward?SearchTarget=PRA&textfield=5100.16

Jump to the last entry and check the 'date received' vs your current version. You can also download the form from there by clicking the 'number of forms' value on the far right.

If you submitted your application using permits online, then you must submit transfer in bond applications using permits online.  You do this as an amendment to the existing registration.