hello from Chicago

My name is Brenton Engel and I've very recently begun the process of opening a craft distillery in downtown Chicago. I've been distilling for 3 years now and currently work as a bartender. It seems that this community is quite supportive and opinionated so, I'm really looking forward to bouncing some ideas off you guys and getting some good advice for all the binds I'm going to find myself in....

Regards,

B

Hey Brenton,

Welcome to the forum!

I just saw that you are also going to be in Chicago.

Give me a call when you get a chance, maybe we can meet up in the next couple of weeks.

Robert

KOVAL Distillery

5121 North Ravenswood Ave

Chicago, IL 60640

+1 773 295 4454

+1 312 402 0832

www.koval-distillery.com

My name is Brenton Engel and I've very recently begun the process of opening a craft distillery in downtown Chicago. I've been distilling for 3 years now and currently work as a bartender. It seems that this community is quite supportive and opinionated so, I'm really looking forward to bouncing some ideas off you guys and getting some good advice for all the binds I'm going to find myself in....

Regards,

B

Brenton/Robert:

Maybe we could all grab a cocktail or two. Robert - I am the co-founder of hum with Adam Seger - we also helped create VeeV together - (I'm the silent alchemist)our paths have crossed a few times - Brenton - you can give us an excuse to get together..

Cheers -

Darrell Jursa

Liquid Indulgence

djursa@liquidindulgence.com

312-208-6010

• 2 weeks later...

Hey wait a minute, I want to come to this cocktail party too! Am I too late?

..Sonja..

(Hi Brenton, I'm Sonja Kassebaum @ North Shore Distillery, in the Chicago burbs)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Regards,

B

Brenton, I am working on setting up our distillery in SW Michigan, but I live in Chicago. Would be interested in talking about your experience so far. I get up to Ravenswood now and then, so would be interested in seeing how you are putting things together. Best, Derrick

Chicago sounds like a fun town. Next time I am out can I drink with you too?

Brooke Baxter

Pavisa USA

btbaxter@PavisaGlass.com