Securing Tanks

distill_me

Am getting my distillery started and have been a little confused on securing tanks.  Specifically, I plan on having some 200 or 300L tanks with lids for intermediate storage (hold product after distillation unit lit gets carbon filtered) and also tanks for proofing.  As I understand 19.192, I need to have the capability of securing the tanks but I don't actually have to do it.  But what type of mechanism should/could be used for securing a tank with a lid?  Do I need to put a locking hasp on the lid and tank sidewall?  Some type of barrel drum ring I somehow attach?  Am I overthinking?  Any advice is appreciated.

§ 19.192 Security.

(a) General. The proprietor of a distilled spirits plant must provide adequate security measures at the plant in order to protect the revenue.

(b) Buildings. The buildings, rooms, and partitions must be constructed of substantial materials. Doors, windows, or any other openings to the building must be secured or fastened during times when distilled spirits plant operations are not being conducted.

(c) Outdoor tanks. Outdoor tanks containing spirits, denatured spirits, or wine must be individually locked or locked within an enclosure when they are not in use.

(d) Indoor tanks. Indoor tanks containing spirits, denatured spirits, or wines, or the rooms or buildings in which such tanks are housed, must be equipped so that they may be secured.

I am assuming this is not an outdoor tank.  If this is an indoor tank you have to be able to secure your distillery and not the individual tank.  The sentence says "or", it does not say "and"

5 hours ago, distill_me said:

or the rooms or buildings in which such tanks are housed, must be equipped so that they may be secured.