Barrel Thief's..or Thieves...hmmm.

Alrighty Folks,

I have the last three Barrel Thief's available for a while. It has been fun building them, but I am tired of polishing. I will make more in the future, however they will be regular product. The remaining three will be available at the introductory rate of $55.00 each. This still includes shipping. I will fairly dispense of them to the first three contacts. Happy hunting!

P.S. I cant upload the pictures. they look the same as the other ones...except the handles are a single finger loop. I can e-mail pics if needed.

Alrighty Folks,

I have the last three Barrel Thief's available for a while. It has been fun building them, but I am tired of polishing. I will make more in the future, however they will be regular product. The remaining three will be available at the introductory rate of $55.00 each. This still includes shipping. I will fairly dispense of them to the first three contacts. Happy hunting!

P.S. I cant upload the pictures. they look the same as the other ones...except the handles are a single finger loop. I can e-mail pics if needed.

Hey, can you email me a photo.

Looks like I will still be polishing...damn! I appreciate the QUICK responses. I will make more...but the price for any future Thieves(thief's?) is $75.00 shipped. This allows me coffee and a biscuit from time to time. A man's gotta eat! Thanks for your support!

I'll take one!

Dear Dusty and Jesse;

Allow to say thank you for the great packaging and speedy shipping. I received this thief on the other side of the country from you in just two days after you received payment.

I am reviewing its performance and will send my observations to you in a private message. Anyone who is interested in my review should contact me off-site.

All the best,

Rusty