Corn nutrition content information

Bakery87

I may be using the wrong keywords to search on Google to answer my question; I'm looking for a breakdown of nutritional information comparing corn varieties.  Starch, sugar, etc.  I know there's a lot of different types of corn out there, and I hear some are too oily if you wanted to make a corn whiskey from them.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks! 

Thank you.  I have reached out to a couple but haven't heard back.  The usual information I get from them is in regards to water content.  I think I should have stated my interest lies with heirloom varieties.  I realize there isn't a repository of corn information, or at least I haven't found it yet.  Just trying to think about a couple different types of corn and what they can do on a small scale.

I can visit with you about corn nutritional data & suggest some labs that can perform testing.  Also, I grow & supply corn to distilleries, ranging from generic corn to colored corn including Red & Blue.  We have both certified Organic and NON-GMO if you prefer.  Feel free to give me a call for intro if easier at 217-619-3203

Thanks!