Hand Sanitizer Crazies

I don't know about the rest of you, but we are facing a tsunami of requests for the product.  I am pricing it so we are making a bit of margin.  It is more expensive than commercial hand sanitizer (which cannot be found anywhere).  The main challenge we are having is sourcing small containers.  Also struggling to get some of the needed ingredients. 

I am getting calls from almost every local area first responder department and from companies that have field workers.   We are providing a lot of free product to first responders and medical business.  Letting the other business know that they are helping to fund that by paying for their orders. 

My biggest problem is employee burnout... we just decided to close on Monday and Tuesday, but now tomorrow is going to be a shit show of backed up orders and requests.   I am going to have to find short-term help. 

You could probably get volunteers if you ask.  Use the volunteers to fill bottles, pack boxes, load pallets, move grains/sugars, etc.  What ever they can do to assist with little to no training.

Let the departments and first responders know you have staffing issues trying to keep up with orders and filling oddball size bottles/containers you aren't normally equipped to fill.

Let the hospitals and other emergency contacts know you are short on supplies (ie Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerol, denaturing agents) and see if they can contribute/trade for finished product.

Put the word out!

• Thanks 1