Time and Costs of running tests of a new Distillery

Hi, I wonder how much time does is take to run tests and get the formula(recipe) of a new Distillery. And also the average of materials is use in that process, perhaps equivalent in litters of final Product.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Luigie

Hi, I wonder how much time does is take to run tests and get the formula(recipe) of a new Distillery. And also the average of materials is use in that process, perhaps equivalent in litters of final Product.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Luigie

What?

I'll start off by saying that this is merely MY HUMBLE OPINION. But, that being said, if you are asking a question like that I suggest you do some more research and VISIT some distilleries. The amount of runs is like asking how many flavors of ice cream do you need to have to be successful in the ice cream business, it depends on the operation, the equipment, the products that you want to make.

There's a lot more to figuring out how to make whiskey or brandy (for example) than how many runs of the still you need. And how well you devote yourself to your newly chosen craft will determine the length of time and your success.