Bottles T Tops and Sleeves for Sale

We were a rectifier in Albuquerque NM. We have 9 pallets of bottles totalling 6464 bottles in 6 pack case boxes and sleeves. The bottles are coated black. They are 750mL. We have 16000 t tops (black)19.8mm and 25000 black shrink sleeves with gold tear tabs that fit this cap and bottle. We closed our bottling operation and these must go. Bottles $0.20 each, tops $0.05 each and sleeves at $0.05 each. Quantity discounts if you take it all. For some reason I was not able to attach photos to this posting. If you would like photos or additional information call me directly at (505) 440-8666 or email me at cabezon118@gmail.com.

I have 9 pallets of bottles totalling 1750 bottles in 6 pack case boxes and sleeves. The bottles are coated black. We have 16000 t tops (black) and 25000 black shrink sleeves with gold tear tabs. We closed our bottling operation and these must go. Bottles $0.20 each, tops $0.05 each and sleeves at $0.05 each. Quantity discounts if you take it all.See photo atteched.

I don't see the photo.

I have 9 pallets of bottles totalling 1750 bottles in 6 pack case boxes and sleeves. The bottles are coated black. We have 16000 t tops (black) and 25000 black shrink sleeves with gold tear tabs. We closed our bottling operation and these must go. Bottles $0.20 each, tops $0.05 each and sleeves at $0.05 each. Quantity discounts if you take it all.See photo atteched.

Hi - What size are the bottles? Also, I do not see any picture attached. Thanks.

Tracking phone through another post you have....

Is this the correct contact info?

Quality Systems Inc

421 Edmon Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87107

505-440-8666

Can you send more details and contact info.

So, there is not enough info with this post. But look at the interest! Especially at $.20 per bottle? Also look at the math of bottles per pallet. 1750 bottles / 9 pallets = 194 per pallet. 194 / 6 packs = 32 per pallet. I get 28 x 6 on one tier to a pallet.

Monster Mash, could you rewrite this post or qualify it?

• 1 month later...