Greetings from the Napa Valley!

Hello everyone- I have been browsing the forums for a long time and thought it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Daniel Peralta and I am an alcohol beverage attorney by trade and training. I am also an aspiring industry member and am in the midst of creating some liquors of my own. My intention is to launch my brand early next year. This forum is a wonderful learning tool and I am glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to chatting with and meeting many of you in the near future.

Hello everyone- I have been browsing the forums for a long time and thought it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Daniel Peralta and I am an alcohol beverage attorney by trade and training. I am also an aspiring industry member and am in the midst of creating some liquors of my own. My intention is to launch my brand early next year. This forum is a wonderful learning tool and I am glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to chatting with and meeting many of you in the near future.

/quote]

Hi Dan. We've got some things in common--I'm also a lawyer trying to open up a distillery. Unfortunately I am located in New York State, home of the most ferociously uncaring bureacracy in the world. I'm a divorce lawyer by day, but have self taught the ABC law in NY; maybe if the distilling biz doeasn't work out you could hire me as an associate? lmao!