xpressfill users

daveflintstone

Anyone using an inline filter before their Xpressfill bottling machine?

I use a .25 micron cartridge filter on vodka before it goes into the bulk tank, then also use that vodka for flavored vodka. I'm concerned about any stray particulate that may have gotten into the tanks when the tops were opened during cleaning and production.

A bottling prefilter like the Enolmatic filter, or even an inexpensive water filter housing to ensure a completely clean product is my idea.

Any opinions?

I use a .25 micron cartridge filter on vodka before it goes into the bulk tank, then also use that vodka for flavored vodka. I'm concerned about any stray particulate that may have gotten into the tanks when the tops were opened during cleaning and production.

A bottling prefilter like the Enolmatic filter, or even an inexpensive water filter housing to ensure a completely clean product is my idea.

Any opinions?

We use a .4 micron cartridge filter pre-bottling line. We've had no issues doing this at all!

Cheers,

John

Any opinions?

We use a .45 inline cartridge with our xpress filler. We pump through filter into a holding tank that the zpress filler draws from with no problems. Coo[

So you're not using the Xpressfill to draw the product from tank through filter to bottle?

No we are not. It is easier to push liquid through a filter than to suck it with a pump. As filter starts to clog up the pump in the xpress filler will work to hard and un even fills will happen. coop

• 1 month later...