IBC Tote Venting

When storing high proof spirits in IBC totes in an environment with fluctuating temperatures, I'm assuming that the tote needs to be vented to avoid building pressure or vacuum. I've been looking around for tote vents and haven't found much on the topic. What is everyone else using? 

These vents look promising, but the pressure rating is 4 PSI while the tote is only rated for 1 PSI. Am  missing something? 

The missing part is that this is as much a building/fire code question as it is a best-practices question around tank venting.  I don't claim to have the answers there, but the questions I might ask are - can I vent the tank indoors, or does the tank vent need to exhaust to the exterior?  Are listed flame arrestors required?  Should stainless IBC that are being used as tanks indoors be subject to portable tank rules, or permanent tank rules?

20 hours ago, Longleaf Distilling said:

IBC totes

Since IBC totes can be metal or plastic and you did not mention the material your totes are made of, you should read the article at this link if they are plastic.

https://www.dalkita.com/prohibition-on-flammable-liquids-in-plastic-totes/

As far as I know, storage of high proof spirits in poly is not allowed for more than 24 hrs after receiving. Our totes are SS and Dalkita designed our H-3 rated area. A small amount of venting into the room is fine fire us given our airflow volume. I just figured it wasn’t great practice to leave a cap loose on the tank top.