We are looking to move some of our extra glass as we have too much right now 

we are open to any reasonable offers. 

This glass is bulk packed 750 ml is 960 bottles per pallet and 1 liter bottles are 720 per pallet 

we have at least a full truckload available 

willing to help with delivery and shipping 

If you are familiar with Saver glass it is very high end glass and these are heavy bottles (nearly 800 grams) where other similar molds are 600-700 grams 

these bottles are also super flint specs attached we are asking $1.45 per bottle OBO 

https://www.saverglass.com/en/our-products/catalog-spirits/oslo-2536-oz-plate#anchor-caracteristique-techniques

I believe this bottle is similar to nocturne and nordic 

FT-OSLO-70-75 cl_FR_EN (1).pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HeatherS said:

Hi! What do you still have in California? Norcal? Socal?

Hi I’ve got plenty of pallets of both 750 ml as well as 1 liter. We are in the Paso Robles area but can help with deliveries anywhere in California how much are you looking for ? 

Hi....I can't seem to reply to your answer above but I'm looking for a pallet or so of the 750 ml. I'm in SoCal so can come up to you unless you have a cheap option for delivery down to LA. Are you including corks and sleeves? And are they in 6 or 12 bottle boxes?

On 1/8/2024 at 12:44 PM, HeatherS said:

Hi....I can't seem to reply to your answer above but I'm looking for a pallet or so of the 750 ml. I'm in SoCal so can come up to you unless you have a cheap option for delivery down to LA. Are you including corks and sleeves? And are they in 6 or 12 bottle boxes?

Hello 

I have the saver bottles in Paso robles

if you can buy 2 pallets I can get them delivered to you for $300 total on a direct truck 

I don’t have corks or sleeves but they are widely available for this bottle.

bottles are packed bulk so you would use your own cases that can be supplied by your local landsberg store 

• 2 months later...