Blue Star Distillery

We are in the planning stages for an artisan distillery in south west Michigan, with a specific interest in aromatic white spirits.

Welcome, if you need some direction with bottles and other packaging, feel free to give me a call...

Dave Desai/Decotech

Mobile: 973-879-7906

We are in the planning stages for an artisan distillery in south west Michigan, with a specific interest in aromatic white spirits.

Welcome Blue Star Distilling. I'm distilling here in West Michigan, feel free to contact me regarding any topic you want to discuss. We welcome new distilleries to our part of the state.

Dennis Downing

New Holland Artisan Spirits

dennis@newhollandbrew.com

Welcome Blue Star Distilling. I'm distilling here in West Michigan, feel free to contact me regarding any topic you want to discuss. We welcome new distilleries to our part of the state.

Dennis Downing

New Holland Artisan Spirits

dennis@newhollandbrew.com

Hi, Dennis! This is Derrick, and we met and discussed possibility of this project at the beginning of the summer. Tried to look you up a couple times during the summer, but we didn't connect. Will certainly look you up again when we are in Holland to open up the lake house this spring. Still enjoying Knickerbocker Gin! Found it on the shelf at one of my favorite restaurants near my house in Illinois, Prasino in La Grange. Best wishes for the New Year!