POS Cardboard Floor Displays

Looking through some previous posts, I have seen a few regarding POS materials. I am considering using some "shippers" or cardboard floor displays, mainly for cost and customizeability (is that a word?). Was wondering if anyone had any previous experience with these, and if you have worked with anyone you can recommend?

Thanks!

Todd

Looking through some previous posts, I have seen a few regarding POS materials. I am considering using some "shippers" or cardboard floor displays, mainly for cost and customizeability (is that a word?). Was wondering if anyone had any previous experience with these, and if you have worked with anyone you can recommend?

Thanks!

Todd

These can work, we bought some pretty generic white cardboard with 1 color logo on them. They held 24 bottles. 4 years later I still have quite a few- you have to order a minimum quantity. Problems with the cardboard ones are they don't last, they will start looking bad due to store mops hitting them, people scuffing and bumping into them with carts etc..

We did have someone quote us for some full color cardboard displays but they were as expensive as more permanent displays. Not sure if you saw my post in another thread, but we've picked up some nice used permanent displays from a distributor that we were easily able to re-brand for almost nothing.

Message me if you'd like our supplier of cardboard ones and I'll get it to you when I get to the office later. Not sure where you're located (FL if I remember correctly) but shipping even the minimum quantity may necessitate finding someone within a days shipment from you.

I believe that I can help you. These are referred to as bin stackers, and can be made to hold 1, 2 or 3 cases depending upon your need. I own 2 businesses - Bainbridge Organic Distillers and Motive Marketing Group. Motive specializes in POS, merchandising and programming for the spirits industry. I am getting ready to run bin stackers for 2 Absolut programs, as well as one for our own vodka. Call me at your convenience - 206-855-7900. I can walk you through it. See the attachment. Keith Barnes

post-727-129431760161_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice displays, what are the minimum order quatities and approximate cost?

Somthing you can try..

to keep the price down you have these options, standard corugated board or art board, not sure what the names will be where you are but should be universal.

the differance the artboard is lined with on one side with white bleached stock.

most budget carton manufacturers wil have a basic 2 screen machine so you can print designs in 1 or 2 colours, for a small price the cardboard can be run through a second time for up to 4 colours

with white art board you get a better looking carton, the white background will make your print stand out.

to increase the life of the cartons preventing moisture damage etc, ask to have the entire carton surface coated in a clear lacquer coat, this process uses 1 colour.

produces a stiffer more durable carton with a plasticised mat finish for a very minimal cost.

hope this helps.