Looking for NY retailer to fulfill ecommerce sales

Hi!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a NY retailer that will partner with distillers to fulfill e-commerce sales?

I'd even consider outside of NY, but my home state of NY is preferred.

Thanks!

Hello

If you are a farm distillery like we are. You can't direct to consumer ship yourself. But, there is away around that stupid law. There are a few companies that you can partner with that will sell it for you on your website and have a NY retailer fulfill the order. All of the retailers are out of New York City so be prepared to distribute your product into the city. NYSLA has looked at them and ruled that it does follow the rules. 

We use Accelpay. The other option is Barcart. 

We thought opening up shipping was going to have a large impact on our sales. It is slowly gaining traction. So from my experience be prepared to breakeven on the cost of service for a year or so as you educate your customers of the new service. 

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Barcart is $200.00 per month.

Accelpay was quite a bit more. But, I was able to negotiate that down to match Barcarts pricing with a 2 year contract. With a setup fee of $500.00. One of the benefits of having Accelpay is they can sell merchandise on there platform. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks DeerHunter. So that is Accelpay's take in your case, $200 a month? No per shipment or per bottle fee? And am I right in assuming that the retailer wants 30% or something like that?