8" Copper Column Project for Sale

I'm selling an 8" x 29" Copper Column Project that I've been working on for some time. Due to various reasons I'm selling it for cheap. It is an 8" copper tube type L, the wall thickness is about .20", it's heavy. I'm selling it for what I have in it as far as materials go, which is $350 not including shipping. Due to the high prices of copper scrap right now there is $175 worth of scrap just for the column. I will provide the CAD drawing I have for this column and for the flange bolt hole patterns. The flanges are Tig welded on and are strong but not water tight, they will have to be silver soldered to seal them. The flange that bolts on has a standard sanke keg neck which is compatible with a 2" Tri Clover fitting. I will include some of the stainless parts I made to make the sight glasses as well as the tube notched copper rings that could be soldered onto the column for the sight glasses. It also comes with the O-rings for the flanges. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I will not leave this on for long, maybe a weeks or so, after that I'm going to scrap it.

I totally forgot about the all copper bubble plates I made for this column, they are for sale and fit inside of the column. They are $200 for all three. They use an O-ring compression system. They are complete except for the actual bubble cap. It uses a 1 1/2" standard copper plumbing Cap. You'll need to drill holes or machine slots in the caps and drill a hole in the center for a screw.

The system works with a threaded stainless ring, which are included.

LOL, I've got a ton of emails "sorry it's not working out" I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE CONCERN, that's why I like out little community, people watch out for each other.

Just to clarify I haven't stopped my project I just decided to go with a bigger column, it's actually almost finished and I should be able to get into my distillery in a couple of weeks. Then with a little luck I should have a product for sale by June or July.

This was originally sized for a 220 gallon boiler, but this would work for anything from 100 to 200 gallons. I did have some help with a thermal engineer on checking my specs on the condenser I built. It should cool anything from 300,000 BTUs and down.

I'm selling an 8" x 29" Copper Column Project that I've been working on for some time. Due to various reasons I'm selling it for cheap. It is an 8" copper tube type L, the wall thickness is about .20", it's heavy. I'm selling it for what I have in it as far as materials go, which is $350 not including shipping. Due to the high prices of copper scrap right now there is $175 worth of scrap just for the column. I will provide the CAD drawing I have for this column and for the flange bolt hole patterns. The flanges are Tig welded on and are strong but not water tight, they will have to be silver soldered to seal them. The flange that bolts on has a standard sanke keg neck which is compatible with a 2" Tri Clover fitting. I will include some of the stainless parts I made to make the sight glasses as well as the tube notched copper rings that could be soldered onto the column for the sight glasses. It also comes with the O-rings for the flanges. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I will not leave this on for long, maybe a weeks or so, after that I'm going to scrap it.