Wholesale Herbs Namely for Absinthe

I thought I'd try asking you lot about places to get wholesale herbs. I have quite a few normal avenues for regular quantities but since I'm gearing up for production I'm hoping there are cheaper places. I can get everything if necessary except Roman Wormwood ( a.k.a. Petite Wormwood or Artemisia Pontica). If any of you out there know a source you're willing to share I'd appreciate it. If not then I understand.

Thanks for the link. I've been to that sight before, but with all the other stuff I thought it was a consumer website with nothing of value. Then after reading through it from the link above I realized they are a consumer website. I still appreciate the info, but their prices are really expensive. $50 per pound for grande wormwood and $160 per pound for petite wormwood.

By their website they seems to take great care in their product, but it would increase my bottle price by 50% and that's just not an option. I can have it grown locally for very little and control the quality myself, but that takes time.

It's rumored that Cascade herbs buys Kirks herbs and they keep them for their own personal stash. Anyway Kirk has a reputation for growing the best absinthe herbs that can be had, expensive yes but garbage herbs are much more expensive in the end.

Thanks, I've used Cascade before, but they are impossible to get a hold of, I've already shot them an email and no response. When I've been fortunate enough in the past to buy from them, they are too very expensive. Thanks though. I'll try Kirk.

It's rumored that Cascade herbs buys Kirks herbs and they keep them for their own personal stash. Anyway Kirk has a reputation for growing the best absinthe herbs that can be had, expensive yes but garbage herbs are much more expensive in the end.

Cascade never has purchased Kirk's herbs, for personal stash or otherwise. Cascade is no longer providing wholesale herb sales.

• 3 years later...

Our Absinthe Herb farms are finally established here in Colorado and this year we had an excess that I would be willing to sell. My Grande Wormwood plot has been established for a few years and I could spare 100lbs (stripped weight) annually. Our Lemon balm has come in strong too and I will have excess next year. Petite and hyssop are taking a little longer to get established but as long as they keep doing well I should have excess of those by harvest season. These herbs have all grown organically (we just don't have the cert yet). The mile high elevation and dry climate seems to produce a very aromatic herb- the Grande Wormwood is almost sweet- not the bitter harsh stuff you get from France. Lemon balm and hyssop are out of this world - easy to dry and maintain color in this dry climate.

Private message me if you are interested- I feel bad stock piling all these amazing herbs!