Hello old and new friends

I'd like to say hello to folks here that I/we know already and to meet the new friends here. This is Gary Spedding (now joined as a full time employee by Nathan Harinrison) from BDAS, LLC. I have participated in several Annual Conferences and hope to see you in the Louisville area again next year. Only just now joining the forums. We also wrote a couple articles, that Bill is running, regarding distilling laboratory practices and testing of beverages. Will be happy to provide further assistance to any finding those articles of interest. First one on hydrometers just appeared in the new on-line newsletter. So hoping we are a welcome face on the forum to both learn from and share ideas and info. with one and all.

Gary.

We also wrote a couple articles, that Bill is running, regarding distilling laboratory practices and testing of beverages. Will be happy to provide further assistance to any finding those articles of interest. First one on hydrometers just appeared in the new on-line newsletter. So hoping we are a welcome face on the forum to both learn from and share ideas and info. with one and all.

Gary.

Enjoyed your article on the hydrometers. Recently grabbed an Anton Paar handheld, and just starting to learn to use it. Pricey, but far less tedious than a buoyant level reading.