Advice for purchasing Stainless Tanks in range of 50 gal up to 200-300gal

FrEwing

I'm getting close to the starting line and finalizing my business plan including all costs. As I project my production needs I keep facing the costs of Stainless tanks. Since I'm not distilling, this is going to be my largest fixed equipment expense. I will also be needing some that have a variable/floating top such as the ones used in wine production. Any one have any advise for finding and purchasing all my tanks. And the best way to finance or purchase them. I am thinking of used if there are outlets for them. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated. I'm targeting Jan 2nd, 2012 to open the front door and start the licensing process.

http://www.aaronequipment.com/ this place has everything new and used and multiple locations. I would continually search ebay and sort by location within a couple hundred miles of your zip code. Craigslist also is helpful. You can also try recycling yards, large ones and see if they have anything. Sometimes they hold things they can resell. Also try putting a WTB (want to by) on craiglist. Try surplus companies that specialize in surplus metal and the like.

P.S. Also after wine harvest time you can find people getting rid of tanks as well.

http://www.aaronequipment.com/ this place has everything new and used and multiple locations. I would continually search ebay and sort by location within a couple hundred miles of your zip code. Craigslist also is helpful. You can also try recycling yards, large ones and see if they have anything. Sometimes they hold things they can resell. Also try putting a WTB (want to by) on craiglist. Try surplus companies that specialize in surplus metal and the like.

P.S. Also after wine harvest time you can find people getting rid of tanks as well.

Thanks. Very helpful site