Hello from San Francisco--Top Hat Distillery

Howdy ALL,

I realized this morning that I hadn't introduced myself fully here yet. I'm Tyler Morris, Head Distiller and Co-owner of Top Hat Distillery in San Francisco, Ca. We are currently working through our DSP. We are a whiskey focused distillery, and a family owned and operated business. My 9 month old daughter doesn't know how lucky she is yet to get to be raised around all of this.

Best to ALL,

Tyler

Congrats (seriously), but hate to be a dick, your website mentions that "Top Hat Distillery will be the first distillery in San Francisco to produce a full range of spirits." I guess all the other distilleries don't count. There's a few of us in San Francisco who make a full range of spirits. Just saying.

Thanks Absinthe Pete...your mention reminds me that I need to get the site updated and changed...there are a few corrections on there--that is one of them, that needs to be fixed. Thank you for the reminder. There are are some great spirits being produced in the city, including 209, Anchor, Treasure Island Distillery, etc.

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. 209 does really only vodka and gin. Anchor does quite a few whiskeys and gins. But then there's me, Raff Distillerie and my partner Treasure Island Distillery. Our businesses operate separately as far as developing, making and sales. We both do contract distilling. I can't speak for him, but as for myself I make Gin, Absinthe, Bourbon and Rhum. Contract distilling there really isn't any product that I haven't made for someone else's brand.

Pete, I took no offense, and hope I didn't offend either. We had a copywriter do the website and stuff at the beginning of the year and its just sat untouched, and forgotten about. Changes have been made by me personally today to correct mis info. We should set up a time sometime to meet up and chat in person. I'll buy the first round in good faith.