Looking to rent pipe threader for 1" and 2" black pipe

kckadi

Maybe someone out there knows of one of these or has one they aren't using. I need a power pipe threader for 1" and 2" black pipe. Also a cutter, reamer and vise if available. Something like a Rigid 300 "all in one" or similar would be perfect as it has the threader, cutter and reamer all in one unit. Needed ASAP in Seabrook, NH. . Call 603-601-0342

All the tool rental places either don't carry them or they are already rented out and I have 200 ft of black pipe for my boiler being delivered today and can't do a damm thing with it! i could get hand one but the idea of hand cutting a bunch of 2" threads is good exercise but no fun.

This probably does not help you at this point, but between my gas line and steam supply line I ended up doing about 200 ft. of 2" black pipe as well. My local home-depot stocked 2" pipe and fittings and would cut and thread a 10' stick to any number/length of pieces on the spot, as I waited, at no charge.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=RIDGID+300+PIPE+THREADER&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=RIDGID+300+PIPE+THREADER&_sacat=0

Thank. I lucked out, the local supply house the I bought my pipe from asked one of their plumber customers and he is lending me a complete setup to cut and thread. The issue I have with the big box stores is that most of their malleable iron fittings are made overseas and I question their quality when used in anything over 15 psi steam.

Thanks Jessie, appreciate the offer. Yea, I lucked out and a local plumber sympathetic to my plight lent me his Rigid 300. We start hanging pipe this weekend and should be done by the end of the week. My natural gas line is scheduled for mid Sept. Progress!.