The iStill 50 VISION: taking customer experience to another level

I am proud to present the iStill 50 VISION. Glass windows in the boiler, glass column, dephlag, cooler, and carbon filter. Do you want to show your clients what distilling is all about? The iStill 50 VISION shows it all. Gasses, reflux, cooling water, activity in the boiler, filtration ...

And it is a completely functional machine at that, with the same technical specifications as the standard iStill 50, so with potstil and pure distillation functionality. Menu, programming, it is all there ... and more.

The iStill 50 VISION is equipped with a tablet computer that functions as a touch screen and GUI. It connects to your wifi, network, cell phone, iPhone, iPad, etc. Remote access & control. Software updated via internet in combination with a micro SD card. Instructional movies, possibility to relay the screen information to (for instance) a television in your bar and more.

post-5025-0-89718000-1379246450_thumb.jp

More information on the tablet pc. The iStill 50 VISION will come standard with a tablet pc. The tablet pc allows for touch screen, remote acces & control, relaying images to - say - a tv in your bar, Wifi, wireless, network, internet connectivity, software upgrades through the micro sd cart and the internet, apps to manage your iStill remotely by laptop, computer, cell phone, etc. Run history can be saved, instructional video's will be added. Anything to make distilling easier and better controlled! The tablet can also be purchased as an update for the iStill 50/250 range.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Shindig,

Thanks for asking, but no, not yet. We have built two prototypes ... and even though they performed as can be expected from a stripper (fast), we felt we could do a better job (off worldly fast). We had a great brain storm session with the team and we are investigating new approaches to stripping. But is a steep technological challenge we are taking on. So ... more info on the iStripper will come, but not in its original design proposal. And in about 6 months from now.

The good news is that all iStills (250, VISION and 50) are now equiped (or can be retrofitted) with our new power management module. That allows for a very fast strip run that takes you from start (heat-up) to finish in around 3 hours. The iStill 250 will piss out around 30 liters per hour in stripping mode and take an 8% wash to around 30%. Perfect for a slower finishing run ...

On pricing: the first 10 computer managed iStill VISIONS will go to our launching VISION customers for EUR 3,195.-. Shipping is EUR 500,-. So total price is EUR 3,695.-. Delivery at your door step!

Hold on! As an introduction offer for the first 10 new VISION clients, we throw in a glass catalyst with copper SPP (iCat 50) and the Easy Lifting System for free.

• 4 weeks later...

The iStripper in combination with the 250 as finishing still will be an awesome combination! I will keep you posted!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TT,

We sell to the USA like every week!

Just let me know how we can help you out via a personal message or via our website (www.iStill.eu).

Hi there,

I just wanted to throw my two cents in.

I purchased an original iStill50 from Odin just prior to his release of the Vision. The basics are the same, just without some of the whistles.

My experience has been excellent. Odin has provided great customer service, we even scheduled a few calls from Holland to Canada. I fully intend to purchase at least one of his iStill 250's and work them as the backbone of our distillery.

We priced out other options, but you just can't beat the cost of these rigs and the product they produce.

That is all :)

Wayward, I see that's your first post...

We'd love to see an introduction and a quick rundown on what you are doing and where! Especially us (former) Canucks!