100g Trident Still with Dephlegmator (electric)

Unfortunately I need to take my business plan in other directions and will be selling my still. The still was built two years ago and has never been in operation. The picture does not show the condenser and parrot which are included in the sale. New price on this still is around 34K. The still is located in mid Michigan. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please contact me at psanford69@gmail.com.

Need to get rid of this $20,000 OR BEST

post-1855-0-19271800-1380137712_thumb.jp

• 3 months later...

The still is fired by 3 5500w immersion elements. SS. tank with rockwool insulation and copper clad. still stands 63" to column tri clamp connector. Unpacked column, 6" diameter 57" tall with a 12" dephlegmator tube in shell (19 tubes) . Condenser is also tube in shell 3" diameter 19 tubes 19" long, 3/4" water inlet/outlet includes parrot. 8"manway 2"dump. Requires 70amp breaker, draws 19.2 amps/element.

I would be more than happy to discuss what I know if you email me, or contact Jesse at Trident as he is the manufacturer. Jesse does excellent work and this is a quality piece of equipment. I have just changed my business plan and will be focusing on opening a brewery, and will have to wait on the distillery(should have decided that before I bought the still)