Jump to content



Recommended Posts


I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to you. Since you have a DSP, I think the TTB will claim that with regard to the Three Tier system, you can't have an Alcohol Dealer Registration. Although your state may allow for some direct retail, the Feds don't.

Anyone know elsewise?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

John's right. To sell spirits/bottles out of your tasting room is a state issue. Check with your state to see what the laws are. In Oregon, a control state, we had to apply for a state liquor dealer license. It took about twenty days to get it done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...