needing help with my formulation application

bpsisk

Hello guys and Gals, i was wondering if anybody had a name and number for someone affordable to help me with my formulation application? im starting to get overwhelmed with all these wonderful TTB forms and would love to have some clarification on some of the questions, and it seems trying to get help from TTB is like pulling teeth . i really just need an example to go by, but cant seem to find one.

BP if you need help from the TTB FONL folks, it's best to call them a little after 1 PM Eastern Std Time. They answer the phone in a narrow 2 hour window. The folks you will speak to will be very helpful and informative. Just understand some are very knowledgeable and a couple are newbies. So be very specific when you describe the problem or in asking the question. Good luck

when listing the ingredient of a flavored whiskey do i need to include all ingrediants that are used to make the base whiskey that i am then flavoring?

I would say no, You might need a statement of procedure for your whiskey then show what your adding to that. Just fill it out and send it it, Worse case when they look at it they will tell you whats wrong with the formula and you fix it then.