Another Scam?

I received a call today from Jeff Breen at Princeton Group Sports letting me know that a national client of his dropped out and he now has (4) tickets for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next year's Master's in Augusta, GA for sale. He thought I might be interested in buying them for my company. He said he got my name from a list of distilleries. Master's tickets are known to be "The hardest ticket to get in sports." Am I suspect? Yes. Has anyone else heard from this gentleman? The website is slick but the whole thing seems unreal. http://www.princetongroupsports.com/

Sean

I received a call today from Jeff Breen at Princeton Group Sports letting me know that a national client of his dropped out and he now has (4) tickets for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next year's Master's in Augusta, GA for sale. He thought I might be interested in buying them for my company. He said he got my name from a list of distilleries. Master's tickets are known to be "The hardest ticket to get in sports." Am I suspect? Yes. Has anyone else heard from this gentleman? The website is slick but the whole thing seems unreal. http://www.princetongroupsports.com/

Sean

Called us too, yes I would be suspect of any unsolicited call to sell me something.

Not saying it IS a scam, just that they at least need better web designers. If you look at there "About Us" page they maintain "Princeton Group’s management team has a combined 15+ years of direct industry experience." While on their "Executive Team" page "Princeton Group’s management team has a combined 20+ years of direct

industry experience."

Obviously, they have a secret weapon with 5+ years of experience!