Hello from North East Oho

My name is Ben Kotkowski and I aim to start a small craft distillery. The Dirty Miner Distillery, LLC. I am located in Shalersville, Ohio. My family has been operating sand and gravel mines for three generations now so the name is a perfect fit. We're all just a bunch of dirty miners. My father and I have made wine for our own consumption for as long as I can remember so vodka and brandy are the next step.

I have not received my permits yet so I am still in research mode. Thank you all for the wealth of information on this forum.

Welcome Ben! We are only about 65 miles from you so when you are up and going we will definitely drop by. If you have any questions we will be more than glad to help out any way can.

Welcome Ben and good luck!! If you have any needs or questions for promotional items and branded merchandise ( once you going of course) please feel free to reach out to us here at Distillery Products. Janie or myself would be more than happy to let you know what's a doing well in other distilleries.

Michael Kelly

Distillery Products by Laser-ON

844-837-1515