Jump to content

Moving Your Tasting Room

Recommended Posts

Good morning! We have an opportunity to move our tasting room from a rather industrial, off-the-beaten-path location, to a high-traffic area in a very cool Main Street building. My question is, what kind of hoops do you need to jump through to make this happen at the Federal level. I don't think we'll have any problem with the state or the city. The rent is $250/month and we can be in there before Christmas. We have t-shirts, books and, of course, our vodka (soon gin and whiskey) to sell.

Thank you.

Cheers/ Brian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Washington, I assume you would have to have a dif license for an offsite tasting room. Wouldn't it become a bar? In some states you would have to buy your own liquor from a wholesaler or the state. Then you may not be able to sell only your product.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...