Good morning everyone!

I have a ton of hard red wheat that was grown for me by a local farmer/friend/neighbor that I will not be able to get through and would like to offer it up to other craft distillers. I don't have the exact variety in my memory (I can certainly get it if that's important to you) but the value of this wheat is that it is lower in protein (i.e. less foaming issues) than standard wheat that is sold on the market. It tested at 10.2% protein when we harvested, can/will test again for verification. This is in comparison to 14% protein which is what farmers target to not be penalized by elevators/mills. The wheat will be brought to the elevator to be cleaned prior to shipping. Pricing would be as follows:

$0.18/lb - supersacks FOB Grand Forks, ND

$0.22/lb - 50lb bags FOB Grand Forks, ND

Wheat will be available to ship early/mid June. I am willing to deliver if within a reasonable distance, otherwise I can/will arrange freight and add that cost to the total. Also should mention for those who it might want/need to know this wheat was grown in Minnesota. For questions or to place an order you can PM here or email at tyler.seim@redpinedistillery.com

Thanks!