250 gallon mash cooker steam injected, water cooled

We are expanding to larger stills and are selling our steam injected, water cooled jacketed kettle. (no exposed coils to clean) It has an explosion proof duel blade mixer. 2” tri clover drain valve. We have done over 1000 cooks with it and sad to see it go but we need the space for our new 750 gallon cooker that just arrived 🥳  $7800 ships from 03909. We will load for shipping no charge. 

553D58BF-B535-4928-8535-774F398F1989.jpeg

FDD361CE-EE45-492D-9676-ACDA44D579DB.jpeg

The kettle is injected and we employ hygienic steam (no treatment)Our incoming water is 1/16th of a grain of hardness of which none is iron or calcium and our TDS hovers around 28 ppm.   We do a 15 min blow down in the kettle to a stainless tank every morning prior to filling it.  We have never seen a trace of pipe slag coming from the eductor or in our accumulated condensed blown down water.   I will admit the TDS increases to around 45 ppm +/-.  A great side benefit is it sanitizes the kettle.  One of our other company's is an Oil & Propane company and the boiler runs 7 days a week and will be replaced an a 5 year schedule regardless.  The manufacture felt that 7 to 8 years would be good but i'd rater schedule the chopout vs needing to do it if a problem arises under pressure.  The only down side with this is the boiler replacement, but we're in the biz and we install boilers most every day.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks.  I see you noted that above.  Sorry I missed that I was on a plane on my phone …. tiny screen.