HI from O-HI-O

Hey all - new to the group. 

My name is Geoff Skadra and I am a business advisor out of Ohio - but work with people across the globe.

I got into consulting to help business owners from creating just another job, and help them rise above the day-to-day so they can enjoy their business without excessive overtime. 

Without getting into all the details, that was my story and after much anxiety...and some assistance, got out of it and successful grew a previous business and exited with a sale. 

ADMINS: please don't delete this...rather contact me and I will edit if need be. 

I am looking for 10 business owners to do a trial run of a 90 day group distillery consulting program.  We cover all bases, from business to sales & distribution, marketing and branding, strategy and a whole lot more.  The purpose is to make it fun, interaction with some awesome guidance on how to generate more cash flow while working with your peers to strengthen the industry as a whole. 

Please reply, message me in this forum if you are interested and we'll get together.  

I look forward to contributing where I can in this forum. 

Geoff

1 hour ago, Geoff Skadra said:

I am looking for 10 business owners to do a trial run of a 90 day group distillery consulting program.  We cover all bases, from business to sales & distribution, marketing and branding, strategy and a whole lot more.  The purpose is to make it fun, interaction with some awesome guidance on how to generate more cash flow while working with your peers to strengthen the industry as a whole. 

Sounds like the mailings I get from hearing aid companies.  We're pretty sold on O-H-I-O as well and I'm always looking for a better way to skin the cat.  So, I'll certainly listen to what you have to say.  You might want to post your email address or if you want people to message you on the forum you might want to say so in your posting.

Cheers

Hi,  I'm Jim from Liberty Pole Spirits near Pittsburgh,  we've worked with Geoff extensively over the past several years. He is a great resource and has a well thought out program to help businesses grow.  We highly recommend him. Geoff has worked hard to learn the business side of distilling.  Besides working with us I know he's also sat down with prominent figures in the Kentucky distilling landscape. 

• Thumbs up 1