Greetings ADI community! My name is David Weglarz and I currently live in Chicago, but am planning a move to MO this year with plans to set up a small craft distillery. I've been perusing the site and forum for a few weeks now and I finally decided to stop being a fly on the wall and join the conversation. I'd like to start off by saying a hearty Thank You to all of you who have contributed to this wealth of information! I plan on drawing upon your knowledge in the future and I'm glad to have this resource available. I really appreciate the camaraderie rather than competition found on here.

I'll be attending the MSU Workshop in Webberville, MI and the ADI Conference in Portland so I look forward to meeting many of you there!

Cheers,

David

Greetings ADI community! My name is David Weglarz and I currently live in Chicago, but am planning a move to MO this year with plans to set up a small craft distillery. I've been perusing the site and forum for a few weeks now and I finally decided to stop being a fly on the wall and join the conversation. I'd like to start off by saying a hearty Thank You to all of you who have contributed to this wealth of information! I plan on drawing upon your knowledge in the future and I'm glad to have this resource available. I really appreciate the camaraderie rather than competition found on here.

I'll be attending the MSU Workshop in Webberville, MI and the ADI Conference in Portland so I look forward to meeting many of you there!

Cheers,

David

Hello David,

Where in MO are you planning to locate your operation? We have set up shop in New Haven, on the Missouri River between Washington and Hermann, in the heart of Missouri Wine Country. We're in our second round of revisions and should have our DSP very soon (knock wood). We'll be in Portland for ADI and perhaps we can connect there. There are only a few of us in Missouri so far, but it's a cordial group and everyone knows each other. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Ralph

Pinckney Bend Distilling

New Haven, MO

Cheers,

David

Hey David, Look us up at the ADI conference at the Global Stainless Systems booth!!

Hello David,

Where in MO are you planning to locate your operation? We have set up shop in New Haven, on the Missouri River between Washington and Hermann, in the heart of Missouri Wine Country. We're in our second round of revisions and should have our DSP very soon (knock wood). We'll be in Portland for ADI and perhaps we can connect there. There are only a few of us in Missouri so far, but it's a cordial group and everyone knows each other. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Ralph

Pinckney Bend Distilling

New Haven, MO

Ralph,

Still unsure about the exact location, but somewhere in/around St. Louis is my target area as I have family down there. I'd love to talk with you about your experience setting up so far some time if you'd be willing. Looking forward to meeting you in Portland! Good luck on the DSP!

David