Hello from Bison Run Spirits

Hello everyone!

I'm in the first stages of setting up a distillery/brewery in North Dakota. I'm looking for equipment to buy. But mostly just a lot of moral support!

The amount of detail involved is incredible! I'm starting it all pretty much on my own. I'll have help when the operations get started from my buddy

who will join me then. I'm aiming to produce whiskey and vodka from organic rye. Also a few good beers made from as much organic materials as possible.

the website is up and being developed as I go. www.bisonrunspirits.com

Wish me luck!

James

Good luck. I am in the same place as you. Not sure your budget, but I made the rounds with Kothe, Bavarian-Holstein, Carl, and Vendome. They are all good companies making fine equipment. Dollar to EU conversion doesn't help with the Europeans, though.

Hello My name is Curtis from McMillan Distillery.

I like the website. The logo is a little hard to read. I wanted to see if I could help out. I know how hard it is at the start.bisonrun.jpg

Thanks Curtis for the logo and the advice!

Very much appreciated!

James

Good luck. I am in the same place as you. Not sure your budget, but I made the rounds with Kothe, Bavarian-Holstein, Carl, and Vendome. They are all good companies making fine equipment. Dollar to EU conversion doesn't help with the Europeans, though.

Hey smoogdog! I'd like to compare notes. Always looking for more info and support.

phone is 415-283-6853 or james@bisonrunspirits.com

Cheers!