Producing on another DSP?

I am interested in talking to folks that do any of the following:

1. Leasing time, space and equipment of a licensed distillery to produce your own products.

2. Or if you lease the aforementioned to someone so they can produce their products

3. If you produce private label products for others.

I know of a few folks on here that done one or the other, and will try to contact you. Feel free to PM.

Thanks,

Todd

I am interested in talking to folks that do any of the following:

1. Leasing time, space and equipment of a licensed distillery to produce your own products.

2. Or if you lease the aforementioned to someone so they can produce their products

3. If you produce private label products for others.

I know of a few folks on here that done one or the other, and will try to contact you. Feel free to PM.

Thanks,

Todd

Todd, at Lake Distilling we do private label for other people or just sell straight grain neutral spirits, the most difficult thing you need to do is have a DSP so we can do a transfer in bond, or you will need to pay the tax. The rest amounts you just tell us what you want and we work together to give it to you. If you want to discuss in more detail write to lakedistilling@gmail.com or give me a call at 315.730.6309

David Smith

Todd, at Lake Distilling we do private label for other people or just sell straight grain neutral spirits, the most difficult thing you need to do is have a DSP so we can do a transfer in bond, or you will need to pay the tax. The rest amounts you just tell us what you want and we work together to give it to you. If you want to discuss in more detail write to lakedistilling@gmail.com or give me a call at 315.730.6309

David Smith

We also offer contract distilling services here in California, specializing in the production of rum, gin, vodka, and fruit brandies.

We have numerous clients if you'd like references.

Please contact service[at]essentialspirits[dot]com if you would like to discuss further.

Cheers