10 HP used package chiller availability

I have a price reduction on a 10 HP 208-230/3/60 dual compressor chiller with 1.5 HP circulating pump suitable for outdoor or (with proper ventilation) indoor use as a straight water chiller without glycol. The chiller was used for about six months before being turned in for a larger unit. It's parts warranty has expired but it has 4 yrs remaining on the compressor warranties on the two 5 HP compressors. The factory will check out the unit and set the unit up for the desired supply temperature. Please contact me for other details, 678-773 2794 or email.

• 1 month later...

I have a price reduction on the 10 ton chiller.

Also, a used 9 ton 460/3/60 has become available.

I would have them checked out first at the operating supply temperature and ship them from the factory in Arkansas.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry ...Yes, it is 208-230/1/60.

It doesn't include a small water reservoir like most of these small chillers do because it was being used for an external reservoir (if you're going to use it for mash cooling, I suggest you get one about 2.5 times the volume of your mash tank- this keeps you from overheating the chiller when you being mash cooling). If you are just using it for fermenting control, you only need a small tank to act as reservoir to feed the pump or plumb it as a completely closed system with p/t valve, vent and expansion tank.

Regards,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...