Monthly Reports ?????

Anyone out there who could share a copy of their monthly reports??? 5110.11, 5110.28, 5110.40.... Blank out company info ... I have been filing zero reports for a couple months and now have to get real ... I am totally lost!!!! Have been through ALL of the tutorials, and scrounged around on the forums and just keep getting more and more confused ...Can't call TTB (shutdown) don't know where else to turn .... I (and I'm sure ALL of the other newbies) would greatly appreciate this ....... thanxxx. in advance ...Brian

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem. We are just starting out and I am not sure how to properly account for redistilling a stripping run. For example (using fictitious numbers), In September I did a stripping run of 5 proof gallons so I recorded it on form 5110.40 (monthly production) on lines 11 and 14.

In October I added the 5 gallons to another wash and redistilled it giving me 9 gallons. I also did 3 more stripping runs at 5 gallons each thus giving me a total of 9 + 15 = 24 proof gallons.

For Octobers 5110.11 I tried to put 5 gallons on line 1 (on hand first of month) and line 18 (transferred to production), and 24 gallons on line 24 (End of month). Pay.Gov gives me an error saying that the totals do not match on lines 6 and 24.

I've tried calling the TTB since last week and keep getting answering machines and no call backs. Plus today is the deadline for filing (15th).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

• 2 months later...

I am having the same problem. We are just starting out and I am not sure how to properly account for redistilling a stripping run. For example (using fictitious numbers), In September I did a stripping run of 5 proof gallons so I recorded it on form 5110.40 (monthly production) on lines 11 and 14.

In October I added the 5 gallons to another wash and redistilled it giving me 9 gallons. I also did 3 more stripping runs at 5 gallons each thus giving me a total of 9 + 15 = 24 proof gallons.

For Octobers 5110.11 I tried to put 5 gallons on line 1 (on hand first of month) and line 18 (transferred to production), and 24 gallons on line 24 (End of month). Pay.Gov gives me an error saying that the totals do not match on lines 6 and 24.

I've tried calling the TTB since last week and keep getting answering machines and no call backs. Plus today is the deadline for filing (15th).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Did you get this sorted out?

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. if I do 4 stripping runs, yielding 25 PG each, then combine them for a 100 PG spirit run, what's the best way to account for this in daily records? And then, I'm trying to figure out how to account for losses in distilling, if I distill my wash down till I'm getting 15% ABV out, and dump the wash, how do I account for the lost alcohol?

• Thumbs up 1